Tuesday, July 30, 2019

30A - Final Reflection


As I look back at all the work put into this semester, I realize how much it was. The experience I will remember for years is going out of my comfort zone to interview people I did not know. It is crazy how much you can learn from a stranger. The most joyous experience I had was all the positive feedback I received. The people in my group were always kind with their comments and were able to give solid feedback. I am most proud of how much I put into my idea and how I was able to stay on top of the assignments.
Now I could see myself as an entrepreneur, but I have also seen how much work it will take. I believe my mindset has been changed and I have learned what it would take to start a business. But, I am not sure if being an entrepreneur is the right path for me.
Advice I would have for someone who is going to take this class would be to take this class seriously. You will get nothing out of this class if you do not try. Also, try to do assignments early in case you forget to do something or just want a break.
Image result for stepping stones

1 comment:

  1. Allyson,
    I'm happy that you gained such a positive experience from this class! Learning from others, and how to communicate with those around us, is one of the most valuable skills an entrepreneur can have. We focus so much on improving ourselves when the right team and network around us might be the key to success. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete