Friday, July 5, 2019

19A - Idea Napkin No. 2

     1. I am hardworking, motivated, and open minded. I am able to come up with ideas when I am put on the spot in certain situations. With my business idea I would be able to get my idea in a number of different locations. If I were to start my business it would impact what I would do as a career2. I am offering a secure and sanitary place for public restroom users to put their cell phones.3. The customers that the product would be for is females and males who wear shorts without pockets. All of my customers wear clothing without pockets or pockets that are not big enough for a phone. The main audience would be for females who wear clothing without pockets.
4. My product will be paid for because it is a basic need that could be solved with a few steps. My product is not changing the way things are, it is just adding something.5. Something that sets me apart from others is my self-motivation. I go out and do things without being told and without expecting something in return.I would say my business idea and plan fits together. To get my idea to actually be of use I would have to take an initiative to get public restrooms to test it out. Once the idea is tested out I would be able to see if any changes need to be made to make the best product possible. I have already talked to people that have said they would use the product.


No comments:

Post a Comment