Monday, July 15, 2019

26A - Celebrating Failure


I am also taking a Spanish Class and there are some grammar and vocabulary concepts I cannot grasp. I did horribly on one of my quizzes. I constantly study and do all the homework so it is frustrating to not do well on the assignments that are weighted the most.

I learned that not everything is going to be a given. Things may not come easy even when you try your best. I still do not let that get to me and I continue to keep trying. Giving up will not do any good.

It is sometimes hard to accept failure, whether it be in a class or something that happens in daily life. I can say I have failed many times at things, but the failure has also taught me a lot. The most frustrating thing is when I fail repeatedly at something even when I have tried to adapt and change what I am doing. I handle failure by expressing my feelings out loud to my best friend. Having someone to just hear I feel can be comforting. We all go through failure and cope with it differently.

This class has shown me that failure is very common and does not always mean “failure.” Failure can be good to help you change direction and lead you down the right path. Failures can be what are needed to make sure you eventually succeed. I have always been a risk taker but this class has helped me take more risks and helped me step out of my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment