Monday, July 15, 2019

23A - Your Venture’s Unfair Advantage


1.     Social Capital – My cousin is a patent lawyer and is educated on what it takes to get something patent. She said she is willing to help anyway she can.
2.     Locations – I plan to have my product located in a range of different locations in different states.
3.     Financial Capital – The production of my invention does not cost much at all and will help me get my business idea to more places.
4.     Quality – I know what I want in my product and I am dedicated to making the best product.
5.     Work ethic – I am willing to work with others to make the product appeal best to the users.
6.     Human Capital – I will be in charge of the product and I have already been learning a lot through interviewing.
7.     Communication – I have been able to communicate my ideas and learn through networking.
8.     Social Capital – A family friend works in marketing and is willing to help me.
9.     Commitment – I am committed to  making my product a reality and adapting to obstacles.
10.  Organization – I am organized and will use my organizational skills in developing my product.

I would say my best resource is having my cousin available to help me. Having a patent lawyer help me would make a step in the business process much easier for me. Knowing people can help go a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment