Friday, June 28, 2019

16A –What’s Your Secret Sauce?


5 ways that I have human capital:

Determination- When I have a goal, I do not stop until I complete my goal.
Dependable- If someone needs help with something I will have their back and they are reassured because they know I am there for them.
Empathetic- I understand that everyone is going through something different that others may not know about. I make sure to look at things from their perspective.
Respectful- I treat other people with respect even if they do not treat me with respect.
Humorous- I like to have fun and I try to make situations better with a little humor.

In this clip I interviewed my boyfriend and he talked about how I am dedicated to things I am committed to.

In this clip I interviewed my cousin and he talked about how I stand up for what I believe in.

In this clip I interviewed my brother and he talked about how I am always down for adventure.

In this clip I interviewed my sister and she talked about how I can make a bad situation into a good one.

In this clip I interviewed my friend and he talked about how I am very helpful.

For the most part, I think I see myself the way others see me. There are some things about myself that I may look at in a negative way, but that’s normal for me to be harder on myself than others are. I think the list I gave pretty much matches the descriptions that the interviewees gave me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Allyson! It is nice that the people you interviewed, who know you well, seem to see you in a similar way to how you see yourself. I agree with what you said about basically being your own worst critic. I think it is often because while other people tend to focus on our accomplishments and positive qualities, we fixate on our failures and the aspects of ourselves we want to improve. Also, only we really get to see our unreached potential most of the time.

    ReplyDelete