Friday, June 14, 2019

11A - Idea Napkin No. 1

1. You. Who you are. What your talents are. What your skills and experiences are. Also: what are your aspirations? Specifically regarding your business concept, how do you see this business (if you were to start it) playing a role in your life?
I am hardworking, self-motivated, and open minded. I am able to come up with ideas when I am put on the spot in certain situations. With my business idea I would be able to get my idea in a number of different locations.

2. What are you offering to customers? Describe the product or service (in other words, how you'll solve customers' unmet needs). 
I am offering a secure place for cell phones while in public restrooms.

3. Who are you offering it to? Describe, in as much detail as possible, the demographic and psychographic characteristics of your customers. Think especially of this question: what do your customers all have in common?
The customers that the product would be for is females and males who wear shorts without pockets. All of my customers wear clothing without pockets or pockets that are not big enough for a phone.

4. Why do they care? Your solution is only valuable insofar as customers believe its valuable to them. Here, explain why customers will actually pay you money to use your product or service. 
My product will be paid for because it is a basic need that could be solved with a few steps. My product is not changing the way things are, it is just adding something.

5. What are your core competencies? What sets you apart from everyone else? Also: what do you have that nobody else has? 
Something that sets me apart from others is my self-motivation. I go out and do things without being told and without expecting something in return.


I believe that the elements fit together for the most part. In any business, a good work ethic will go a long way. If I try to put a prototype in locations and they fail, I can keep moving forward by adapting to feedback and making changes. I think that I could improve on networking. If I am not good at networking, it is hard for my idea to get out there to more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment