Thursday, May 23, 2019

3A - Your Entrepreneurship Story


I was exposed to entrepreneurship in middle school science class. We had a competition to see who could create the best object out of only the materials provided. It was very challenging to think of a useful object with supplies that seemed useless. Once we created the item my group had to explain what the invention would be used for. It made me realize how much entrepreneurs go through to get their final product.

 I enrolled in ENT 3003 because I thought it would be an interesting class to take over the summer. I was not quite sure what to expect but when I looked up the class it seemed fascinating and not like any other class I have taken so far at UF. Even if I do not become an entrepreneur, I hope to be able to look at things with a new perspective after taking this class.


1 comment:

  1. It's nice to hear that middle school courses are inspiring students fro such a young age. I remember my projects in school and how we became competitive to create the better invention. It's nice to hear you're interested in learning principles from this course although you may not become an entrepreneur. Seeing things from different perspectives is very useful

    ReplyDelete